<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 1, 2013 2:18 AM
# 224
Happy New Year! It's 2013 now. A new year, a new beginning. As usual i would like to say thank you to everybody who was with me through the good and the bad times and I would like to say i'm sorry to all those i have hurt. 2012 was really a good year :) I passed my N'levels and made it to Sec 5. I really could not have done it without the support of my family and friends so yeah i just wanna say thank you and i love you guys :-*


Farhanah, Cassandra, Mai, Syukrina, Reyna, Sabriena, Ryan Lim and Ryan Antonius. Thank you guys for a memorable secondary school life and all the fun times we've shared. All those times we've spent with each other i will always remember. P/s, I will miss some of your faces during recess time. I love you guys with all my heart :') Please don't forget me. Haha.


Some of my classmates whom i will never forget. Thank you for the good times we shared during classes, extra classes and during recess haha. I will really miss you guys :)


My two best friends since primary school. Angela and Grace :) Thanks girls! Love you <3


These crazy girls Caserin, Haziqah AND not forgetting Jemima who is not the picture. Sorry jem I couldn't find one. Haha. Thank you girls :)


Ate Angelika and Hanika. Thank you for everything. I really feel like i have sisters when you guys are around :') I love you!! <3 <3



Old picture with my bad boy. It's been more than 2 years now :') I'm really glad we met. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you <3


My dearest Mother :') Thank you so much for everything. I love you so so much no words can describe it. I love you hehe <3


Lastly, my Dad the one on the right hand side. He's carrying me by the way. Thank you daddy for everything. I love you :)


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna