<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
November 3, 2010 1:29 AM
# 209




I have decided to blog today since i'll be away for like a week. The Halloween party was totally wicked! Haha. There were so many people dressed up. I didn't expect that much coz It's like my first time so i'm pretty much amazed by it. Sooooo. My flight's at 8am later and i have to be in school by 5:30am. So i figure why not don't sleep? That way i won't be late for anything at all. So yeah here i am blogging. Well, after today's Cambodia meeting i met princess and we both went home to change. We decided to go Orchard to meet my Mum. It was pretty cool. I got humiliated by my Mum and princess had a great time laughing to it. We walked around Orchard with mum and friends and yeah that's pretty much it. We left at i guess 11:30? I can't rmb. I was too tired but i found out so much today and i don't know how i will be able to take it all in. I mean i'll eventually know how to but it'll take some time. Heeehe. So. I guess my life's awesome so far and i hope it'll be better next year. I can't wait for December coz it's something to really remember about :) I better stop now. Good night oh wait it's morning okay whatever. bye. 

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna