Hey i'm back from a really long break. We were having our End of Years. So there was a lot of studying going on then. It was really stressful but EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! I AM FINALLY STRESS FREE! Haha. Well there's a lot that's happened and i'm just gonna put it in point form.
- We met this stranger guy. He was really creepy.
- We celebrated Ryan Lim's birthday just yesterday
- I found my missing puzzle piece <3
- Studied alot in the Library even in Cassandra's house.
- I went for Maths Tuition every week.
- Had to cope with alot of stress.
- Had some drama mama with my best friend but we're good now :D
- My best friend and I celebrated Jemima's Birthday :)
- We planned out a lot of things for Halloween.
Yeap so i guess it's pretty long. It's like October now. 2 more months and it'll be 2011 and i'll be in Sec 3. I guess time passes by so quickly when we're having fun :) Haha. But i bet next year's gonna be wild. Bye now i gotta meet someone by 1 <3 Cheers!