Hello, I am not Shandy(: I bet Shandy now is very happy! :D Heh(: Guess who i am, you will never know. :) Okays, i am just here to make her blog alive. Okay la, i am going to write an appreciation to her. She helped me alot throughout this week. Thank you.
Dear Shandy(Hippo/Wolf),
Thank you so much for this week. You helped me throughout my entire moments. The day when i break down, the day when i worry so much about X. The time when i don't know what to send to him, the time when i been real stubborn. When, i got nightmare, i don't know what to do. You were there to advice me. Thank you for being my friend. Seriously, i didn't thought we could become friends. This year, we seem so close than last year. Somehow, i know i irritates you easily. HEH(: Thank you so much. :D Aishiteru, as a friend. You know somehow i felt i can confide in you when i got problems, thats why you see each time i saw you. I will quickly run to talk to you. You are really a good listener and an advicer. You know you get A****** for knowing me too well. I am jealous. Haha, okay. I really got a great time with you. Thank you Shandy.
Yours Truely,
Hippo?