I'm BACK and i'm totally ready for action. Haha, I've changed my skin again. I was bored with the whole orange look. So, it's been tough. Last few weeks i had trouble eating. Stupid Braces. I wasn't expecting the torture i had to endure. It totally sucks as fyi i'm a Food Lover. There's nothing worst than having to not eat your Favourite Food because you can't chew properly. Okay, so school was great so far. I've been sorta paying attention in class. Did * some * of my homework and * some * studying. Haha. OH YEAH. Recently, there's been a Japan Exchange Programme in my school & that guy in the picture is my crush :) I know right, he looks so cool. I had a nervous break down before and after i took the picture with him. Our shoulder's brushed against each other. HAHAHAHAHA. I feel so high. But, well. He's going back to Japan today at 11pm :( This is so sad. Sighh. Goodbye Ryota. I better wrap this up. Bye blog. Sayonara.