<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 4, 2010 8:14 PM
# 198



16 hours of my life ain't wasted. Personal Preferences was totally WICKED. It's a really good Drama to watch if you don't mind wasting 16 hours of your life. Hehe. I don't mind watching it again. It's just so good. Yesterday, I went out with Caserin, Haziqah and Fatheha. We watched KILLERS and believe me it was a killer! Loved the movie. Anyway, I'm in love with Lee Min Ho now :D Sooooooo, that guy is leaving in 2 days time. I wonder if he will remember me. I guess not cause to him i'm just a picture to burn. I've been thinking alot lately about things i've done and will do in future. It's just so complicated. Life is just so hard to figure out. Watched Letters to Juliet too. It's a nice movie for those who believe in second chances in love. I guess that's all. ByeBye.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna