<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 15, 2010 11:41 PM
# 188
Heyheyhey, what's up? Today was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Had Mac for Breakfast with Atika, Fatheha and Jx and friends :D  Let me skipskip, in the end we didn't go for Touch FOOball. haha, went to Justin house to swim swim. After that we went to Justin's House to watch Case 39. It was scary. But since it was still in the Afternoon it wasn't that scary. Went to BPP with Fatheha to meet my Dad then we all ate Dinner there. I've finally updated my Twitter and Tumblr all that's left is Carbonmade. Haha, will post again next time. Byebyebye.

P/s, I hope you're doing fine.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna