<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
February 23, 2010 9:21 PM
# 184
 


Heyo, life's fine. I'm so glad i have my friends back & i'm so glad that i'm finally getting the hang of Sec 2 life. Just that Maths is giving me a headache. I can't understand a word the teacher says. Anyway, yeah thanks to someone i know already. Thank you :) Okay, so today was normal. Just that i kinda miss Sec 1 days. Those days were sacred man now then i realize. I mean, being in sec 1 is so carefree. No problems, no stress and whatsoever. Oh well, that's life, problems all of the sudden appear and somehow you just gotta be ready to solve it. Oh and did i mention i had my very first Detention TODAY. I mean it's like wow-w-w-w-w. I had detention. Booohoo. It was boring. We just copied some shits. Well, that's all for today. I'm tired. Bye blog.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna