Today was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Woke up at about 12 in the afternoon and then I got a call from Atika. I left my house at about 2 plus and met her in bpp. We took the bus to Westmall. After that, Atika and I went parted. I went to Orchard and I reached there at about 6. Met up with my mum's friend and we shopped. We then watched a movie. It was not bad la. A few emotional moments. Then, we ate at Ion and after eating off i walked to the bus-stop. Had to wait for the 4th bus as all the buses that i had to take were full. Once again, i was dead beat. Oh well, Au Revoir blog.
P/s, I finally made a twitter account.
Double P/s, At least i made an effort to call, if i didn't care much why the hell would i bother?
Triple P/s, but still I love you.