Hello, i'm back from a long and tiring day. After school had Choir until 4pm plus. Studied and ate with Haziqah in the Canteen until 5pm plus. After that Aaron, Jem and I went to lot 1. Haziqah couldn't come so yeah :'(
Anyway, we did nothing in Lot 1. After that Aaron and Jem went home already. I went to Bp after that to meet my Dad. We ate at Ichiban something. Bought Orange Juice at NTUC. Then went home. I was dead beat. But, it was kinda fun. Good news btw, i understand those Maths Questions Mr Rizman had been teaching for weeks. Oh yea, English test today, I hope i ace it. Anyway, It's been days, and i've been confused with everything in life. It's seems like everything is upside down and nothing it right. I can't decide and make a decision. It's just too harsh for me to handle. So, yeah things for me has been tough lately but hell yea i'll overcome it, I hope. Ending here. Au Revoir.