<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
February 2, 2010 7:47 PM
# 178
 

Hi, Today was fun. No actually boring and miserable. I wonder why i said it was fun. Anyway, It was miserable because my class couldn't agree on the colours for our Class Tee. You don't know how frustrating and irritating it is. It's like when the majority wins those who didn't win will be like walao, wtf why like that? Like that I don't buy la! Fyi, we voted for what colours. Then anyway, after school, I stayed back to help out for our Class noticeboards. So far, i was like in a happy happy mode then I suddenly i thought of calling my mum to inform her what time I go home and whatever shit. So yeah, i called her. Then Mrs Loo passed by and she saw me like using the handphone and yeah she confiscated it. I felt really bad cause it was my 1st time this year getting scolded. I sat at the corner repeating these words ' I shouldn't have called my Mother ' . Anyway, after that I went to BPP with Haz and Atika. Met Aaron and Jemjem. It was fun :) But i didn't do any studying :( Oh and somehow there was a teeeny tiny problem that happened. Don't wanna elaborate.Went to Mac for Mcflurry after that. Then, home sweet home.

p/s,
I'm tired of your freaking attitude. But still I love you.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna