<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 28, 2010 8:11 PM
# 177

School has been good and super fun but unfortunately, i've been slacking. Sec 2 life is harder than i expected and i really hope i can cope. ANYWAY, TODAY WAS SWIMMING! Oh yeah, every Thursday i have swimming.
Did i mention, i quit Floorball already? Well, I'm in Choir now :D It's a cool CCA you know. So so, today was fun. Okay so-so la, but still fun :) Ate Macdonalds after swimming with Haz, fatheha, jemjem and Airam. We ate like pigs as you know we were really really hungry.Went to the Library after that to meet Aaron. Then Atika came with her little brother :) HE IS VERY VERY CUTE. heh heh. Anyway, I flunk my very first Maths test :'(
Today was Science test, and i think i'm gonna flunk it too. So, yea i'm gonna study now and plan a time table and do other school related things :)

p/s, I love School ! alot :)

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna