Hello lovelies, i'm here to blog about an unfortunate incident that took place yesterday.
MY MIOBOX WENT HAY-WIRE. I couldn't surf the net, the house phone got disconnected, my tv had no more GMA. Which meant no Stairway to Heaven :'( I went totally berserk, well not physically but
mentally. Well, thanks to that, i had the sudden urge to revise and do my maths tuition homework. But i gave up cause my calculator battery went dead. I went out i think, or was it the day before. I went to Popular to buy a G2 pen but i couldn't find the one i usually use, so instead I went to check out whether they have the Foolscap i wanted. Damn, they didn't have it too. I'm getting the feeling that all these is Karma. Shit, maybe i should repent and ask god for forgiveness. Yeah i think i should do that. Au Revior !