HELLO, By the way do you guys believe i spent like
7 hours studying ? Well, face it.
I REALLY DID. Today was good, woke up at 11am, brushed up and went off to Bugis. Waited for my Maths Tuition Teacher at Mac, finally he came. He taught me there but before that we ate first. I ate McSpicy & the funny thing was It was damn spicy til i couldn't take it man. Haha, i know
lame. But it's been like Months since i ate it. Finished at like 230pm ? & I went home straight. I tuned in to 98.7 (: , it's like great cause i requested for ' Fireflies ' & they played it & they read out my message which said ' I would like to wish my friends good luck for EOY exams, I would like to dedicate
that song ( which is fireflies ) to my class
1/6 ' Geeeeh(: I was like so surprised. HAHA. Okay so, yeah I did the whole of Chapter 1 & 4 in the Maths Textbook. Which took me 7 hours. Zzz, so long. Au Revoir guys.