<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 25, 2009 8:06 PM
# 158

Hello, hello. I'm rotting at home now. It's depressing,  i can't go to Study-mode all of the sudden. Man, I feel lousy. School was Normal, Went home at 5pm. Had Science after school til 3.30 and then went off to BPP with Haziqah & then later on Atika, Fatheha & Amirah. Ate Mac there. By the way, this thought came to my mind. Why can't we rewind time & go back whenever we want to? Cause, i think that Reality is a pain in my neck. I want to go back to Primary school man. I hate growing up. I have to put in all my effort in EOY, so wish me a very good luck.

- I guess you're not the one for me.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna