<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 16, 2009 7:48 PM
# 153
Thanks to someone, i have no mood to RE-POST. I REALLY FEEL LIKE SAYING ALL THE BAD VULGAR WORDS NOW. That post had PICTURES and i spent like a whole hour doing it, so what WASTE OF TIME LA. I HATE YOU. Oh yeah, and btw, SHE OFF MY COM, and like my com went black! What the freak la.

-
edited.

hi, so i'm just gonna try to remember and type what i wrote on that post which was not saved.

Damn it, i can't remember i thing. Gosh, i hate this short term memory thing. It gives me a headache. I guess i'm just gonna re-write. Okay so, i've been studying real hard nowadays, hoping to get flying colours ! I have been going to the Library after school with Atika and Haziqah. We talked about problems too when we were not in the mood to study. Haha, oh yeah. I'M GOING TO PHILIPPINES! for a holiday. Haha, i can't believe it myself, it's been like what 7 years since i went back there. I hope my cousins still remembers me.
Anyway, I had alot of good good days which i didn't post about lately and i'm gonna let the pictures do the talking.

 Adios friends.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna