September 6, 2009 8:36 PM
# 150
Gosh people, i'm really sorry eh.
I can't upload pictures.
SORRY SORRY SORRY!
Blame it all to blogger.
Geeez, I have nothing much to blog about.
Just that i'm seriously depressed about the amount of homework i have.
Well, i guess this post will be about my report slip.
English : 68 (B3)
Chinese : 24.5 (F9) -.-
Mathematics : 43.3 (E8)
Science : 56.0 (C5)
Geography : 58.0 (C5)
Design & Techonology : 70.0 (A2)
Art : 65.0 (B3)
-
Compassion : Very Good
Humility : Very Good
Respect : Very Good
Integrity : Very Good
Sense of responsibility : Excellent
Trust : Very Good
-
Attendence : 45/47
-
Remarks : Shandy has shown great amount of improveent and maturity in the past few months. Her uncreasing sense of responsibilty allows her to play a role of the Class Vice-Chairperson well. She can be trusted to finish tasks with excellence.
I WANT TO PASS MATHS!
Please wish me luck people :D
profile
Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.