<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 25, 2009 8:10 PM
# 146
Boooooyah, blogger is back man.
Well, school normal,
Nothing distracting me from studying,
I'm starting to love Maths though.
Weird, yeah i know.
Teacher's day is coming so soon,
Aww man, what should I give my teacher.
Oh well, i'll shorten up my post today.
  • Have to do Folded page in Maths Textbook for Sunday's Tuition.
  • Have to revise Science & Geography.
  • Have to do Maths textbook Excercise 7G.
  • Have to make the freaking Teacher's Day Card.
  • Buy a Birthday Present for _ _ _ _ _ .
  • Buy a Birthday Present for _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ too.
  • Think of what to buy for Primary Schoool Teachers.
  • Plan a Daily Time Table.
  • Finish up the great oh so wonderful English Script.
  • Mdm Nora to not catch me at all, so that i'll have 1 lesser burden in my life.

Well, now you see, i'm freaking busy nowadays.

What to do, Exam is coming.

I HOPE IT'LL BE OVER !

Signing off man,

Jollyshandy.


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna