Wow, it's been like ages since i've blogged right.
Well one word, HAREBRAINED.
Well, i don't know why.
Maybe it's the me, when i'm in love.
Well i'm being such a wimp nowadays.
I don't know whether it's that the me i should follow or not.
Haha, so today i stayed back with 1/5 peepos, as they have the Maths Remedial.
Luckily 1/6 don't have(:
After that, Rachel, Samantha, Marliana, Yonghock & Me cabbed to Gombak.
Search high & low in Rachel's house for my Donation Draw ticket.
Geez, it wasn't there.
Bus-ed to Bukit Panjang Plaza & ate in Kopitiam.
* Blush *
I don't know what's happening to me.
Okay, anyways Siewhui came(:
& we bus-ed to Woodlands.
I had to meet the person who found my Donation Draw ticket.
GEEZ, tiring man.
When i almost reached there, she called & asked me to go to Admiralty.
Zzzzzz, so only Rachel & I went.
The rest stayed in Woodlands.
After taking it, went back to Woodlands & met up with everyone.
We, bus-ed back to Bpp.
& went to Laopo's house.
Slacked near Laopo's the house playground(:
So yeah, that was the time, i went hay-wire.
I'm super duper uber tired now.
Goodbyes(: