<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 3, 2009 7:19 PM
# 148
HELLO,

Today was alright lah, 
I was almost late to school with Marliana.
Luckily i was at the classroom on the dot(:
HAHA, anyway.
Today Geography lesson was really really damn interesting.
We learnt about detailed reading of map.
Ermerm, & yeah happy.
Watched Boys Over Flowers again! Well, ep 15 in class(:
Iphone rocks mans.
& i'm loving it.
But toooo bad i can't use it for long,
Meaning i'll be MIA cause, i can't answer your calls nor sms.
I don't have a handphone.
Sucked much, i feeel so damn poooor.
Teacher gave us piles of homework, which means a busy weekend for me.
Tomorrow is piano lesson(:
WOOOH, pretty excited.
After schoool, waited for 1/5 for very long.
Luckily You Yong at there(:
He even accompanied me to the girls toilet, LOL(:
HAHA, and waited for Rachelchee they all.
Alice, You Yong & Me went to lot 1.
I & Alice wasted our precious time looking for You Yong's ' never before seen gf ' .
But, in the end saw her, she's alright lah.
But, made us wait for damn long ):
Ate at Foood Junction.
You yong was still there.
HAHA, he's damn funny the way he laugh.
Went home with Marliana(:
& something damn irritating happened in bus 190.
Alright then, i'm stoppping here.

Was damn pissed off with THAT guy luh.
Before he let me borrow that thing,
He told ME, hey, if it's spoilt or something nevermind.
NOW, have a SMALL CRACK.
HE ANGRY.
He even called me a Biyotch & Slut?
Wahlao lah.
I got say you is it? knn.
What watch out, watch out huh?
You think i scared you is it.
Scold then scold, you think i give a damn?
What's this la? I want help you fix you don't want.
Your problem la, I didn't mean to spoil it right.
Everything's normal what, only small crack kb so much.
Sua la, talking to you is a waste of time.
I'm very very THANKFUL that you're out of my life.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna