<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 29, 2009 9:50 PM
# 146
First day of schoool, 
& i was almost late.
I even thought that i had h1n1.
Before we can step in the classroom.
Mr Michael told us to take temperature,
& my temp was, 37.6
I took the temperature thrice & is was still the same.
So yeah, had to go somewhere.
& rest and take temperature again.
It's sucks, i really thought i had h1n1.
Anyway, i got to see friends again.
& so i'm happy much(:
I hope tomorrow will be a better day though.
Gotta work my socks up.

Selfishness, the greatest curse to human race.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna