HELLO,
Missed me ? I know it's been like ahwhile since i've blogged.
Well, i've been busy lately.
Went to Genting with Laopo 3 days ago.
& yeah, we're back.
The rides were great, everything was great lah.
Will be uploading pictures later.
Anyway, Had class outing on i dont know when.
Recieve a BIG BIG BEAR from ryan.
I thank him lots(:
OH YEAH, before class outing i had CAMP.
With Cassandra & Annette(:
It was overall fun, i could really feel god's presence there.
haha, the games were great yet tiring.
But, our bunks had air-con so yeah i didn't mind.
I LOVE THE CAMP.
Cassandra, Annette thanks for making me feeel like home there.
Anyway, I can't believe school is starting soon.
I'm not prepared at all.
& most importantly, i cant believe half the year has passed.
It feeels like only yesterday.
Time sure does flies quickly.
Argh, School holidays is really boring.
Oh well,
Bye now, i dont want you to listen to all my craps.