<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 3, 2009 11:21 PM
# 138
HEY, i'm back from piano.
Erm, i've learnt a new song(:
I'm happpeyy now.
Erm, piano lesson was interesting today.
I dont know how to explain.
Anyway, before piano was Maths Remedial 9-10am.
After that, CIP-ED til 2.30pm.
Then, went to piano lessons.
I'm exhuasted.
Oh well, will be uploading pictures soon.
If i beg to my dad hard enough, maybe sooooon.
Tmr evening i'm gonna watch ' Pussycatdolls ' live.
HEHE, looking forward to listen to ' JaiHo '
Bye now.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna