Finally i can use computer now,
Today, was superb(:
Woke up early got ready to have piano lessons.
Reached there at 2pm & started.
Til 6pm we stopped.
I learnt a new song, wooohooo.
Oh well, like i said before i'm gonna be busy for this 2 weeeks.
This week i have piano lessons.
hehee, so yeah, busy busy busy.
& i've gotta read a boook.
Geeeeeeeeeeez, oh well.
E-learning now, it's oh-so boring but i'll learn to live with it.
I'm now changing for the better.
So, it's gonna tough for me.
My parents so pressing hard on me now.
It sucks.
I wont be able to use computer toooo.
So, this is kind'of a rare opportunity.
Tmr, i have maths & science remedial.
Finishing it at 12.30pm.
After that, i have to stay for CIP.
Til 2.30pm, roar.
Then, we'll be tapao-ing lunch.
Then, imma going to piano lesson, staright away.
Til i dont know what time.
So yeah, bye.
Takecare ya'll.