<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 28, 2009 5:47 PM
# 136
Hey, i so love Takashimaya right now.
There's freee internet.
I sound like so pooor right now, roar.
Oh well, I'm gonna blog about the past few days.
It has been crap alright,
I almost police case.
& dont i do not blame anyone but myself for what happened.
So, i'm just gonna treat as if nothing happened.
The apple keyboard sucks seriously.
Anyway, i miss yah guys.
If you're free to go out or anything.
Call me at 98677974.
It's the holidays right?
Well, i'm gonna be busy on 2, 3,5 june & 8-10 too.
Erm, ciao.
I'm gonna do other things.
TAG more people.
My blog is getting dead i think.
Lots of love ey,
It will take ahwhile til i will blog again.
Jollyshandy(:

Dont think that i never think about you,
You're always in my mind.
A minute without you sucks to the core.
Dont let jealousy conquer over you.
I know you're stronger than that.
Love youh.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna