Hey, You know what.
I AM PISSED OFF WITH BLOGGER NOW.
I typed out about today & it took me a dammit long time alright.
& when i clicked publish.
It said, SORRY BLOGGER ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEMO,
PLEASE, TRY AGAIN LATER.
I click back, & EVERYTHING I TYPED WAS GONE.
GAHHHHH,
HASTA LA VISTA LA {!}
Ps, maybe later i post again.
Yo, imma back to post.
Well so, today rachelchee & Sam gave me a teddy!
& i really want to thank them alot!
After school, went out with Alice & Vivian.
We cabbed to Viv's house & then cabbed to lot 1.
Watched ' Night at the Museum 2 ' again.
Ate KFC btw.
Cabbed home after that.
Hey, i finally thought of what i hope to be.
Ya'll think i can be a pianist ?
I really thought long & hard, i want to be one.
I'm a beginner at it, but i really want to play like a pro.
See-ing other people play, makes me really inspired to be like them too.
Will continue asap.
Mum crapping.