<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 24, 2009 5:39 PM
# 133
Woke up, bus-ed to lot 1 & then ate Mac Breakfast.
Mcgriddles rocks.
Cabbed to panjang & picked up dad.
Went to church then.
Worshipped & then, ate lunch, had 2 chocolate cakes for my belated birthday.
haha, it was de-eeeelicious.
After that, played with the piano.
I learnt a new song btw, & i feeel so proud man.
After 1 hour of practice i succeeded (:
Oh well, after that bus-ed home.
I want to watch ' the uninvited ' .
So, whose free, tell me asap (:

For now i think you did do the right thing,
At least you dont have any problems now right?
& i miss you more than you do.
I know it's over, but we can start all over again.
But, i dont know if you want to.
I still love youh, i really do.
Stay happy alright, i know that i said i'd leave you alone.
I'm stubborn, i know.
So, Please understand.
Takecare of yourself alright, i'll love you still.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna