<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 17, 2009 6:25 PM
# 124

Replying  to tags.

Angle.You're linked & you take care too! (:

Shahrezza. Thanks for the tag.

QingWen. You're linked!

Weeteck.Thanks for the tag!

Angela. I love youh too, & yeah no problem, it's your birthday what.

QJ.Thanks for tagging.

Fakhrul.Exam's tough, how about youh?

RCML.Woooh, must persuade uh! (:

LaughingBeanie.Yeahhh, Booonheng i know, thanks for the tag! (:

Danial. Thanks for tag! & yeah, i'll smile!

Zhaotang. Thanks for the tag dear, takecare too!

Ryanxavier. It's alright, & dont be sorry cause it's not your fault(:

Debbie.RIGHT BACK AT YA TIMES 100 CHIOBU(:

Grace.Thanks for the tag grace, ily.

Emiline.Haha, relinked!

[S] THANKS FOR THE TAG! (:

Xinying. Changed it already dear! haha, sorry ahh.

Xinye. Thanks for the tag & i'll linked youh asap.

Fakhrul.Done it already, haha.

Airam. Maybe ? I dont know. Thanks for helping dear & thanks for the tag too!

TODAY,

Went to church,

& then, left church at 3.30.

& then bus-ed home.

BORING, 

I'm at home now.

Going back to mum's house later.

Soooo, anything just call.

Oh yeah, i forgot.

Something really really sad happened to my HANDPHONE.

It dropped at the sink.

& yeah, water went in.

GAHHHHHHHHHH,

It's spoilt now. 

Using a temporary phone, so do call or sms if urgent.

Nothing much, Gooodbye.


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna