<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 16, 2009 11:10 PM
# 122
Just came back home,
Lazy to elaborate what happened today,
but yeah i'm still gonna do so.
Well, went to lot1 at 2pm.
To give back sam her headset which she forgotten.
Then, mrt-ed to gombak & topped up ez-link card(:
Then, roamed around to find kw's place.
& yeah, i found it.
First thing that happened when i came in his house was,
A shock from the parents & brother & brother friend.
I was really embarrassed.
RAWR.
Then, went his bro room.
& then went to his rooom.
I almost dozed off, but hey he had a mini laptop.
So yeah used it.
& then, watch NODAME CANTABILE!
Alright, it was 4+ already.
So, we jouneyed to ' Amk Hub '
It was a 30min ride.
Slept in the mrt(:
After that, we waited for Lorens.
He was sooo long.
In the end, we went to the cinema first.
We wanted to watch ramen girl, but in the end we watched angels & demons.
After buying, lorens came, bought a ticket & then went of to,
PEPPER'O'LUNCH(:
Ate the cheapest foood.
I didn't had enough cash.
Sooo, yeah the 3 of them where like waiting for me.
Lol.
In the end, i couldn't finish gave it to kwanwen.
Rushed to the cinema, & yeah sat down.
GAHHHHHHHHHH,
He was right next to me(:
Anyway, the show was abit gross.
There will be bloood, burnt body & more.
& yeah, when there is a part where it's gross or scary.
I'd shout or scream.
haha, he was like shhhhh keep quiet.
bleahs, i love him alot alot alot.
After the show, we mrt-ed home.
There was alot of bangla's lah.
I was really uncomfortable,
Cause i could sense that yeah they were looking at me ?
Luckily, the 3 boys helped.
Oh well, reached home.
Gooodnight.
PS.
I love youh darling, sleeep tight(:

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna