I hate this part right now,
Is oh-so true.
Today, It was HE.
Exam-ed outside the classroom.
Actually pretty fun, can concentrate better.
The Exam today was pretty easy, mostly all common sense Q.
Oh well, after school went to lot1.
Ate KFC.
Then, waited for Vivian's friend, I know her name but dont know how to spell.
She duachiobu uh.
Oh well, cabbed with Vivian to her house then i went back home.
I'm home now, really bored.
I'm going to airport later.
& btw, My prepaid is topped up already.
GAHHHHHH, so happy.
So anything, call or sms alright.
Goooodbye.
It's really confusing.
I dont know what to do now.
Didn't know it could be this complicated.
All i know is that i still love youh.
But, i want all your problems to go away.
I really want youh to be happy.
So i thought that maybe by doing this will make youh happier.
For now again, the song explains everything.
I really hope i'll be strong again.
I love youh.