<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 13, 2009 9:07 PM
# 117
Heylo,
Today was CRAP.
We assembled at the basketball court.
Then, had attire check.
It sucks.
At first i got pass Mdm Nora's Inspection.
( uber happy! )
& then, when we were going up the staircase already.
I un-clipped my fringe.
& then, i found out that Ms Loo was our invigilator.
Sucked much ? 
I was like standing in the middle, i partnered Airam.
I was like looking in the classroom.
Then suddenly Ms Loo gave me that look & yeah spotted my fringe.
Then, just so happens ' MDM NORA ' came up.
Wah.
Then, saw me.
Scold me, say what ' AFTER THIS SEE ME '
I was damn pissed off that time.
Hated Ms Loo from then.
Alright, had the freaking science test.
Very difficult for me.
What do youh expect, i didn't study.
Let's skip, 
I saw him alright.
A good loook at him for once, since dont know how many days.
& with just that look, i could tell he was lost & lonely.
I felt really sad, didn't know why.
It was just tooo complicated to explain.
Well, after schoool.
I bumped into him in the canteeen.
Damn shocking.
Oh well, i met Mdm Nora.
She talked crap.
Then, met Rachelchee, Vivian, Samantha, Marliana, Alice, Rachelho.
Somewhere near the detention area.
We talked & then splitted up.
So, In the end, Viv, Rachelho, Alice & Me cabbed to lot 1.
While the rest cabbed to bpp.
Ate KFC, as usual.
After that,
Saw, siting they all at Mac.
Finally i know who is ____. 
By then it was 11am.
We went to Alice's friend the friend house.
Slacked, Ate, Laughed at there.
Then, Rachelho pei wo go back lot 1.
We lrt-ed 2 rounds & dropped at Bukitpanjang.
Went to Atiqah's house.
She had my drawing block.
So yeah, i needed it.
Slacked outside her house for ahwhile.
& then, went home.
That's all.
Why did it all had to end ?
Can't youh tell that i'm still deeeply in love with youh?
I still care for youh & worry.
& you're not a jerk at all.
You're not alright, you're cute, smart & lovable.
You're not a jerk at all!
& even if i've changed.
I dont care, because all i can think of is to be with youh.
I JUST WANT YOU NOW.
I really miss youh.
I'm not an expert in love, 
But i always try my best,
I'll try to love youh like how youh wanted me to.
If you'll just let me feel the love from youh again.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna