yo peeps,
Un-privated it again.
Because, i'm pretty sure mum wont read my blog anymore.
& even if she did.
She wont scold me right,
No bad words all full of positive things.
HAH, take that mum.
Okay, today had the history exam.
After that, slacked at bpp & lot 1.
We lrt-ed 2 rounds.
We ate alot of things.
Oh well, its just beeen busy alright.
I dont want to be tooo detailed now.
Okay well, its beeen a couple of days since i never talk to him.
I really miss him though.
Really miss him.
But, i dont know what to do.
He doesn't even talk to me now.
I miss him!
I wish i could rewind time.
I wont get to see him for 3-4 days yah know.
it's sad.
REALLY SAD.
I dont know lah.
I just hope he'll online.
I really want to talk to him.
Bye peeps.