I dont know what to blog about,
Ever since my mum read my blog.
I dont want to say too much even though i privated it already.
Well, today was English exam.
For the Section A, i wrote 6 pages.
I know, WOW.
I just wrote & wrote didn't care about anything at all.
Okay let's skip,
After schoool stayed back to wait for Liyun.
She had listening comprehension, so she came out late.
Sam, Emiline, Rachel, Marlianna, Alice & I waited.
Near the Drink vending machine.
Today, 2 people tio greeen form.
They fought luh.
So, alot of people whom i know was there too.
Waiting for those 2 people.
Well, i dont know why but i said some rude things to him.
I asked him nicely, But he didn't care at all lah.
SO, i got fed-up.
I just needed an answer right ?
Oh well, Liyun finally came out.
We bus-ed to bpp.
Suddenly i saw him there.
Never thought i would.
But yeah, i didn't actually know what to do.
So i tried real hard not to look at him.
After hanging out with them.
I went home straight.
Mum wanted me to go home asap.
She wanted me to revise, revise & revise.
I told her i revised already.
It was the only subject i studied for like 3hour.
Okay, uploading pictures in the next post.
Bye(: