<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 4, 2009 7:38 PM
# 103
hey peeps.

School is getting boring because of exams.
I hate it.
I'm gonna upload photos tmr.
BORING.
Tomorrow is chinese exam.
I dont wish to pass with flying colours.
Come on it's chinese?
Like i can pass loh.
seriously, life now sucks.
I have to go home straight mann.
& my one & only him is ignoring me.
He hasn't called yet.
Nor online msn to chat with me.
I'm kind'of worried.
actually, REALLY WORRIED.
During art class, i dont know what happened.
But after that we didn't talk at all.
Sad huh, 
But hey i dont need your sympathy.
Currently, i'm typing really fast.
My mum is bugging me to off the damn computer.
I dont get her man, i dont want to study chinese.
She dont understand uhh ?
18 more days huh.
I dont know whether to celebrate it or not.
It kind'of sucks.
argh.
Erm, Currently missing him lah.
& btw JOSH GIVE MY TABLE BACK!
ermerm, AHH MUM BUGGING LAH.
It sucks it sucks.
I love him people.
He promised not to be angry.
& i know he wont because he promised.
I dont know whats in my mind now.
I'm just typing out my feelings randomly.
I'm so random nowadays.
well ending post now, 
Even i know i wont study now.
But maybe i'll go & read a english book to improve my vocabulary.
Oh well, yeah i'm gonna' do that.
Lastly, 
Goooood luck for tomorrow's test alright.
I wish youh all pass with flying colours.
Dont worry, youh dont have to wish back.
Bye.



profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna