<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 3, 2009 5:06 PM
# 102
Heys,

How's life man ?
I think my blog is getting dead.
What should i do so it would be alive ?
Maybe i should join plurk (:
hahas,
Well, people please tag lahh :D
Nowadays, seldom people blog huh.
Got MYE right ?
I know, it is super duper uber stessful.
I'm getting depressed by it.
How i wish my life could just be free & easy.
Seriously, its fat hope.
I'm bored people.
& i still have 2 more things to do before school.
That damn letter to that country &
maths 5G, 5H & 5I.
I hate it.
i hate it, i just want to be freee lahh.
ROAR, i'm soo moooody.
1 second i'm happy & then the 2nd sad.
It sucks.
I think i'm getting crazy ?
oh well, got to gooo,
Bye peeps.


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna