HE-LO,
Today, woke up very late.
12pm like that.
Sms-ed Mingwei & Weijie.
We were chatting.
Erm, Siewhui came my house,
We were going to Sentosa (:
With my family.
But first we went to Toa Payoh, there was like a secret sale on Perfumes.
Hahas, off we go like cheetahs, running off to place to place.
Well, in the end me & siewhui bought nothing.
But my mum bought alot.
Well, on the way took alot of pictures.
Will upload it in the next post.
After all that.
We mrt-ed to Harbourfront.
& then took a train to sentosa (:
Woooh, me & laopo seriously took alot of pictures.
Erm, we played Luge & Skyride.
It was sooo fun.
After that, went to the beach.
My mum & family went to swim,
only laopo & me didn't.
So we listened to song.
Bleahs, i've beeen wanting to call him.
But i just couldn't, he told me not to.
He went for a birthday party abroad.
I miss him like hell man.
Every second i look at my handphone hoping that it was him who was calling.
I MISS HIM!
I wish he comes back soon man.
Well, i just want to say this to my ex.
I'm really really am happy for youh.
But, i'm just wondering why youh had so much gf's after our break-up.
Heard from mo mo ren youh had 2 or 3 already.
I'm not scolding or anything but,
You're not a playboy right?
I know you're not.
Just please last long with one girl for at least more than a month wil ya?
&& remember, dont leave your specs lying on the floor.
Before youh know it, it will disappear into the thin air.
Pass it to someone youh trust.
Later your mum angry again.
I'm just happy that youh dont need me anymore.
I wish youh both last long
Goodbye.
Okay, well people,
I'm just worried for him, i want him to be happy too,
Just like how i am right now.
To my darling, dont jealous kay.
I love youh more than anyone else.
Muahhhhhhks.
Ending my crappy post here.
Bye.