<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 31, 2009 1:37 PM
# 71
Hellos,
i'mbored now.
In IT lesson.
Same thing happened to me again.
I'm kind'of moody.
VERYSAD.
I miss him alot lah.
PLEASE MAKE HIM HAPPY AGAIN.
ARGH.
IT SUCKS.
ITS BORING.
bleahs.
I know sometimes in life,
There are goodtimes & bad times.
I hate fighting most of the time esp with him.
I just love him alot.
I dont want everyday to be a misery.
I'D RATHER DIE YOU KNOW.
i love him so much.
gtg. buhbye.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna