<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 29, 2009 6:17 PM
# 69
SUPP,

I'm gonna post alot of pictures, ahahas.
Yesterday i went to VIVO CITY with Siewhui, laopo (:
I went with my mum, stepdad & grandma too.
Well, im gonna post it separately.
Well, Siewhui came to house first.
Then we slack while waiting my mum & grandma to get ready.
After getting ready,
We took the MRT to VIVO CITY.
ahahas, me & siewhui was like so damn hyper.
Missed her alot.
When we reached there we ate at the Level 3 Food court.
Ate Mee Rebus.
ahahas, 
After that took alot of pictures.
ALOT MEANS ALOT.
ahahas,
We went to the cinema to book the ticket.
hahaas, 
We watched the ' Confessions of a Shopaholic '.
DAMN NICE.
Want to knw more watch yourself (:
ahahas,
After the movie,
Was damn sleepy luhh.
Then xavier called sia.
I was like, darling so late already still call ?
He say he want pei wo hahas.
Sent siewhui home, bid my good-byes to her.
Then when i reached home it was around 12.30am.
Then i got ready to sleep & called him.
We talked til 2am.
Damn late right ?
ahahahas, 
Well, we love each other very much (:
Thanks to him i wasn't that bored.
Plus i needed company.
hahas, so i thank him alot.
Well, thats all for yesterday.

TODAY,

Well, woke up 9+
Got ready to go church.
So yeah, woke up damn early.
MRT-ED to Bugis then take bus.
Haish, reached church around 11.
I was just in time for Sunday School.
LOL,
Surprisingly today dont have.
They thought us how to make Lasagna instead.
hahas,
Every last Sunday of the month then have derh.
Well, after all that.
Went to bugis to buy drinks.
Then took a bus homee.
Well here i am.
At home chatting with him.
I love him luhh.
ahahas,
Well, nothing else.
I've done my homework and all.
I'm really happy (:
Sooo, thats all. 
I'll be uploading pictures in another post.
Well,

BUHBYEE.






profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna