<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 24, 2009 9:16 PM
# 67
Hey,
youh know what.
I think i do suck as a vice.
I just make people irritated.
Didn't know some people didnt want me to be vice,
Because they thought i did a bad job.
But seriously, i tried to do my best.
For those who dont want me to be the Vice.
Just tell Mr Michael & i'll be replaced.
Dont keep your thoughts to yourself.
because it just makes that person disappointed.
Spreading around rumours doesn't help do they? 
So why, Why not just tell a teacher & i'm gone.
Rather than go through this hassle.
Well, it seriously affected me.
Anyways, 
Today went to school.
It was CRAP.
Had the spot check.
It totally sucks.
Went in the Study Room.
Mr Taufik talked to us.
About attire, etcetc.
Haiyah.
Tomorrow gonna be weird looking.
Skirt gonna be long, 
Hair gonna be pinned up.
It's sucks kay.
Ending my post here.
Too moody.
bye.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna