HI-EE PEOPLE,
I dont know what to post about,
Well, today went to school.
It was great.
Missed my friends alot.
hahas,
Nothing exciting happened,
Except one time i tried to kiss him.
LOL.
1st attempt for today.
hahas,
Well, it wasn't a succeeeess.
GAHHHHHH.
Well, after school.
Said buhbye to him.
After that, went to lot 1.
Met upp with,
Rachel, Vivian, Samantha, Alice.
hahas, ate there & shopped.
After that we go separate ways already.
But, Me & Samantha went to bp to meet marliana.
Then saw farah.
WOOHOO,
missed her.
After ahwhile.
SAW PINCHEN OMGOSH.
I MISSED HIM ALOT.
Then, farah blanja us eat at Swensens.
Before that, i went separate ways with Samantha.
She go library with marliana.
After all these,
I went home.
That's all.
Anyways,
For 1/6rians.
PLEASE GO TO,
www.one-sixohnine.blogspot.com
It's our class blog.
Please do tag frequently (:
If youh want to post,
Ask me & i'll give youh the password.
Well that's all.
BUHBYEE