<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 20, 2009 9:22 PM
# 64
HELLOS,

I'm replying to tags.

Samantha - Yeahs, I'll enjoy my holidays by sleeping :DD haha thanks for the tag dear.
Ryan - Thanks for the tag darling (:
Kathie - HELLO TOO ! I love youh so much too! Thanks for the tag :DD
Qianyin - Yeaps, Changed blogskin is it nicer than my previous ? hahas.
Wee Chong - Orh, I'll link youh asap hahas, thanks for the tag anyways.
Grace - HAHAS, no cause that time youh saw my blog is i just changed blogskin plus it was late,
so i decided to edit the next day. Well, your linked already. I miss youh alot best friend (: meet up soon!
Shujing - Thanks for the tag shujing, meet up soon kays? (:
Jackson - Thanks for the tag jackson! (:
JAMP! - O.o , thanks for the hopeless tag (: ahahas, & what youh mean by take things easy? 
seriously, thanks for the tag though :D
Samantha - THANKS FOR THE TAG DEAR! :D

that's all. 

BUHHBYEE.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna