<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 20, 2009 4:33 PM
# 63
i  looked like an idiot.

HELLOS,

I'm gonna post about yesterday,
So,
Samantha actually slept over (:
Hahas, woohoo.
We slept really late.
Funny story,
Cause i was like talking to him, while she was talking to han.
hahas, so its like couple talks (:
hahas, sooo funny sia.
Well, took some pictures during yesterday afternoon.
We were on our way to yew tee (: 
The pictures are on-top as youh can see :D
We wanted to do homework,
But we are like soo lazy lahs.
Til no mood to do any,
It was like 6pm already,
Samantha and I made our way to yew tee mrt again,
She was dropping off at Tiong Bahru,
While i, to bugis (:
Reached bugis liao met my Dad,
Bought this new Earpiece :D
i'm very happie.
hahas,
After that ate at pastamania,
Didn't know that vegetarian speghetti tasted that great.
hahas, loved it.
After that bid bye bye to dad.
& went home.
Took the bus home.
SO LONG LAH THE JOURNEY.
More than an hour.
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
i wanted to talk to him youh know,
But too bad he was gonna sleep.
Well,
reached home & slept.

TODAY.

Today, Samantha came my house again (:
We were seriously planning to do our homework.
We didn't even started since ytd.
HAIS.
Well, 
We are planning to bake muffins (:
hahahahhas,
well, i'm bored lahs.
I WANT TO GO SCHOOL.
By the way,
How's my new blogskin (:
I edited it here & there.
HAHAS,
Do tag my friends (:
Esp RX.
hahas, well off to do my homework.

BYE.
I love youh !



profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna