<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 13, 2009 5:54 PM
# 60
HELLO DUMBIES,

Today, is the last day in school for now. 
Kekes, 
Cause there's like a holiday next week for A week.
yeah, so i'll miss school & my school friends.
especially RX.
Grrr,
Hate it alot lahs,
I have so much homework & so miss him.
Today, school was great.
For home econ we made muffins.
The muffins me & Mingke baked were DEEEE-LICIOUS !
You should tried it kekes.
Then after that had english & history lesson.
BORINGG,
Well, after school bid-goodbyes to my friends.
Esp to RX & wished him goodluck.
Well because the C boys from floorball had a match today.
I hope they will win ((:
After  that, 
I went to bpp.
I saw Siewhui laopo.
AHHHHH, 
she's really so pretty now, She was with her friend ' Wan Qi '
She was also soo pretty too (:
Well, youh know siewhui,  her friends are all chiobu including me,
BLEAHS JKJK HAHAS.
After that went to lot 1 met up with kathie.
When i saw her,  i was like,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
' How are youh?! ', hahas.
Saw Samantha too,
Why did yk break up with her?  I just dont understand those type of boys.
They're a bunch of jerk who played with my BESTFRIENDS feelings,
GRRR, Samantha is innocent + Pretty.
Weeell,
Later then i realise she brought along her other friends,
who were PHILIPINO (:
hahas, so i talked with them in tagalog.
Esp to this girl named,
Chartel if i'm not wrong.
JOSH you should know her, she say she's from your sch last year.
Erm, yeah so we talked & hang out tgt.
 I really missed kathie alot sia.
Grrr,
after that, went home (:
 Currenly waiting for him to online kekes.

Goodbyes.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna