HI GUYS,
Today, Was almost late muhahas, but i wasn't (:
Heng.
Well, i wasn't really sure what happened,
all i knew is almost everybody is talking bout ' VIRGINIA? '
Kuanwen, RX, Lorens & dont know whoever else are crazy about her.
I'm not sure whether it's ' IMAGINARY ' hahas.
Crazyyy.
Well, After school i stayed awhile, well as youh all know.
My Maths sucks.
I asked Mr Rizman to help hahas (:
Surprisingly i manage to concentrate better,
Dont know why.
Maybe lesser people huh.
Well, who knows?
After that,
Played basketball with,
RX, Lorens, Joshua, Josh,Kyle,Kavita,Matthias.
I know what ya'll thinking now.
' Why is shandy hanging out with boys? '
My answer.
Cant ahs? there's no rule against that.
Muahahas, Besides there're fun to play with too.
I'm not flirting neither am i TOMBOY.
I dont care what you all think, cause i dont give a damn.
Well, Something happened after that.
Dont know why he angry.
Well, i did jump into conclusion.
But later then i learnt that,
He wasn't angry nor sad.
He was just being a man,
Well, ily alot & i appreciate all your doings.
BTW,
I will really hate next month.
He wont be around anymore.
He'll be transferring school.
I know it's saddening.
I really will be sad.
WHY MUST HE GO?
I know it's for the better,
So he wont need to travel a long distance.
But, everybody will miss him.
I'm pretty sure he made tons of great friends.
I just really really dont want him to go.
BUT PPL.
It aint his decision,
His mother requested it.
Unless we can do something so that his mum will be persuaded not to let him go,
then this wont be a problem already.
But, i really dont know what to do.
I know coming to AES is like inconvenient for him,
BUT I'LL MISS HIM.
I just hope i can do something for him.
Well, 19 more days to be with him.
After those days,
He'll be gone.
Goodbye.