<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
March 11, 2009 7:12 PM
# 58
HELLOS,

I'm actually feeling better after what happened today,
kekes,
Everything was sorted out (:
The only thing was, 
WHY AM I SITTING SO FAR AWAY FROM HIM ?
GRR,
I planned to talk a lot, so that Mr Michael can change my place kekes.
Well, I could try right? Maybe it might work (:
Well, had floor ball training.
I was really looking forward to it.
Played played played, super fun (:
Today had match, Kekes.
I dont know why but i think we're getting closer as the time goes by.
I just love him so much (:
Well, after floor ball went home straight.
Super guai hor?
I'm like kinda' used to it bahs.
Being good and all.
Like Mr Micheal always say.
It's your decision whether youh want to do it or not.
So yea, his words really helped me.
I just really really hope that i could be a great Vice Chair.
But, i dont think i can fulfil to it.
I'm like so stupid & idiotic,
How can people look up to me? 
So i really want to push myself to be a great leader.
I hope i can do it (:
Anyways, i miss all of my friends now.
I miss going out with all of youh, 
Farah, Kathie, Boonheng, Pincheng.
I miss youh all.
Well, Dont worry i'll get to see youh all soon, I hope.

SAYONARA NE.

profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna