HELLO DUMB BLOG,
I'm currently in IT lesson now,
It's so boringg.
Why must everyday be like this?
I HATE IT.
I just want everything to be normal again plwease?
I cant bear to see him sad everydayy.
I dont know why but,
He seems to ignore me always.
I hate it.
I hate it.
I love him alot but i just cant bear all this loneliness anymore.
If i knew this would i happen i wouldn't have started this.
But, i dont want to end it either.
I love him & that will nvr change.
I just want him to knw that i hate it when he ignores me.
I know i'm like wasting my time here during IT lesson.
I just miss him,
& no words can describe how much i really do.
I'm sooo stupid righht now.
He is only like opposite me.
Anyways, I love him.
Thats all i gotta sayy.
Bye