Hello dummies,
today my day was ruined because of something.
After sch, went to Bukit Batok the bowling there,
then we play play play,
after that went to west mall.
Ate Mac & played arcade.
Around 5 something,
We went to Goodview,
played truth or dare,
I promised my mum i'll be home by 6.
then, i took bus at 5.30
waited for bus,
fianlly 5.45 bus came.
i reached home 6+
Went home,
Mum wasn't home, i called her, she sounded angry.
I locked my door.
When she reached home,
Banged on the door,
i opened it thinking she wasn't angry.
She came in my room, shouted at me.
Took 3 hangers from my closet and started hitting me.
I tried to resist the pain, but i dont know.
i just cried.
after that, she took my handphone,
smashed it into pieces.
Cause she say i nvr reply.
I NO TOP-UP WHAT, not my fault right.
i dont know lah.
SO DONT CALL OR SMS LIAO.
she flushed my handphone in the toilet.
ridiculous right?
i want to say **** now.
But i'm SERIOUSLY TRYING TO BE GOOD.
FOR HER SAKE I DO NOT SAY VULGAR,
Come home SUPER EARLY,
Spends $5 ONLY EVERYDAY.
I'm seriously trying my best already.
I'm trying my best to lift up to her expectations.
What more does she wants from me?
i tried super hard to pass my maths test.
i got 18/30,
she didn't praise me at all.
must at well dont pass right?
Well, i'm just saying what is happening to me for the pass feww days.
I DONT NID YOUR SYMPATHY,
She's my mum, should respect whatever she does to me.
i'm such a great daughter right?
AT LEAST TRYING TO BE ONE.
Well, dont know what else to say.
Bye