<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
February 13, 2009 8:45 PM
# 49
YOH,

today, Got cross country.
Dont get excited coz i didnt win anything.
I wasn't really in to winning i was more in to participating.
Bleahs,
After that, i saw him ahhh he is so cute.
Then erm, Obviously i didn't went home.
I went to plaza, waited for Farah (:
Btw today finish at 11am.
So yea, waited.
Luckily, my other friends came too.
Hahas, i didn't feel bored.
Thanks, Vivian, Samanther & Rachel (:
While, waiting.
More Assumptionites came :DD
Shakila's, Finna,Irah,Marlianna too (:
Hahas, It was fun.
Ouh well, long story.
Went back plaza, to meet farah,
Saw kathie.
I really dont feel like talking about it lahs.
It's SHIT.
Well, Saw justin & ZIJIE!!!
AHH.
Then followed them to Boonlay.
I know its so far.
but yea i followed them.
Long storyy then i,
Went to Bukit Gombak.
Met Sam & Rachel there.
Met this new guy named Wee chong.
He kinda of like brought me home, coz i didn't know how to.
Its Bukit Gombak i'm new to that area.
Then, like dat lorhs.
Erm, Went home got scolding from mother.
Nothing special happened today anyways.
Well, Bye (:

BYEEE




profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna