<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
February 1, 2009 9:55 PM
# 44
Hi,
I'm going to post about CNY,
My CNY sucks,
Only had 218....
Ok then, went to alot of outings.
One day i went to Bukit Batok to play Bowling with Farah, Annisa, Anntoinette, Hadi,
Mingwei, Boonheng, Pincheng
Well lets just say they all owe me big time :D
One night went out with siewhui.
I really missed her, btw shes really pretty right now..
Argh sucks i gotta do homework noww...
Bye, btw if you want to call me dont call 63140432.
call 63108202. Its not that i changed, youh still can call 6314 but i wont answer it,
cause i'm not home, i'll be in the 8202 one..... oh well, loads of things happened...
Life is Uneasy but we have to cope with it...
Sometimes i think that Love is sweet at first but bitter in the end...
Friendship is fragile, cherish it to the fullest...
Try your bestest to help...
Your Family problems, we cant do anything..
But just make your parents make the decision..
You'll just have to live with it somehow..
i dont know what i'm talking about..
but yea i'm postin' it....
its getting boring here.. so

BYE


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna