<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568337715604816849?origin\x3dhttp://dejavu-much.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 5, 2009 8:30 PM
# 34
Hellos,

I lazy post, nowadays hahaa..
Alot of things happened to me in school :D

Okay today, woke up quite early then went to pending LRT the bus-stop theree,
Met Anntoinette there, we were suppose to wait for Kathie & Samantha but they were late,
Hahahaaas,
Then while waitin' saw yk&alan&jb there -.-''
Anyways, umm, then took the bus.. then umm.. reach AES lerhs, met
Kimberly & Fatheha there ;D
Then um sit on the assembly area, read book.
Sian lorh it's like EVERYDAY got attire check,
I was like kinda panicky cause i got fold skirt,
Then, when is like almost my turn, that teacher checked Kimberly first,
the teacher say her finger nails very long,
then when my turn, i go change the subject,
so teacher wont focuse on my skirt.
i like tell her ' teacher, i also need to cut nails see? very long '
then she say, oh yes hahaas,
then don care my skirt lerhs :D
woohooo!
then long story, i somehow got appointed as Class President -.-''
FK!
Everyday of my life, when we leave the classroom,
have to lock the door come back unlock the door.
SO MA FAN SIA,
wtf...............
Anyways, long story ahs,
After school went out with Fatheha, and another friend :D
met Kathie and Samantha there hehees.
and Anntoinette, hahaas we all like chat chat,
very fun.. then went home ;D
that all!


BYEBYE!


profile

Sup, my name is Shandy, I'm 18 and I'm Chinese-Pinoy. I procrastinate & live life.
contacts
· · ·

questions
people
Cass Grace
Haz
Jelly Reyna